Alteryx Server Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Server.

Alteryx Gallery question

AlterixNoob
7 - Meteor

Hi Everyone - 

A few years back i used a functionality in Alteryx (i think it was Alteryx Gallery or Alteryx Server, not sure which!) which allowed us to upload our workflows on Alteryx's website and share the link with other users and other users could run the workflows directly from alteryx's website without having to download Alteryx.

I'm trying to find this functionality now but i don't seem to find it anymore. Can someone guide me if this feature is still available and how i can use it? I found it pretty useful since in my organization not a lot of people are familiar with using Alteryx and having to install Alteryx (3rd Party software) on their systems is usually a very long process and we also have to train users up on how to use Alteryx and run workflows whereas with this feature, it allowed us to simply share a link and get users to run the workflows in Chrome.

Could someone point me in the right direction and also let me know if there is any training / demo material for this functionality as i'd like to learn more about it if it's still available and maybe try and implement this in my organization.

Thanks! 

2 REPLIES 2
dougperez
12 - Quasar

What you are looking for is the Alteryx Server (your company will have to buy it)

The public gallery doesn't exists anymore

If you want to know more about Alteryx Server, you can contact me!

AlterixNoob
7 - Meteor

Thanks Doug! Just sent you an inbox message there.