Alteryx Server Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Server.
SOLVED

2020.4 Could not load users

morr-co
10 - Fireball

I recently upgraded to 2020.4 (full version 2020.4.5.12471). When in Gallery or Admin I am unable to add users to a Collection. 

When clicking into a collection, this error message appears:

Screen Shot 2021-01-15 at 3.43.29 PM.png

When I click to add a user to the collection, no users populate and I see this message.

Screen Shot 2021-01-15 at 3.43.10 PM.png

Has anyone else encountered this or know of a solution?

3 REPLIES 3
JamesHa
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@morr-co  Thanks for posting here.  Do you mind sending us an email at support@alteryx.com with the gallery logs, service logs and a .har file while you recreate the error? 

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alteryx-Server-Knowledge-Base/How-to-generate-HAR-file-on-the-Galle...

We can help you troubleshoot and then we can respond back to this post with the resolution to help other community members who may experience the same error.

James Dolan-Hall | Principal Technical Account Manager
support@alteryx.com | community.alteryx.com
morr-co
10 - Fireball

Thanks for your reply @JamesHa, I just submitted the requested files to support@alteryx.com.

JamesHa
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@morr-co Thanks for your time as we worked through this.  Below is the resolution we came to for you issue:

As an update to this case the issue was because there was a user in the gallery that was not linked to a subscription Id.  You can use robo3t to check this if you run into the same issue:

JamesHa_0-1612299488779.png

Make sure all users have a subscription id.  You can run the following query to see if anyone has a null or empty value:

db.users.find({SubscriptionId:null})   OR db.users.find({SubscriptionId: ""}) OR db.users.find({SubscriptionId: " "})

resources: https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alteryx-Server-Knowledge-Base/How-to-Login-to-Robo-3T/ta-p/601025

James Dolan-Hall | Principal Technical Account Manager
support@alteryx.com | community.alteryx.com