Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

getting started pop up

scott_tarkowski
5 - Atom

how do i disable the getting started pop up?

9 REPLIES 9
AdamR_AYX
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
It is an option under "Tools"->"User Settings" "Show Getting Started window at startup"

Cheers
Adam
Adam Riley
https://www.linkedin.com/in/adriley/
cbridges
11 - Bolide

I'm adding it as an idea to have the check box directly on the splashscreen. Having it under the user settings is, I think, counter-intuitive and inconsistent with the norm for such splash screens...

@thizviz
MA_Smith
5 - Atom

I have unchecked the box in the user settings and every time I open the program I am still getting the notification.

MA_Smith
5 - Atom

Hi Adam, I posted a question below with some screen shots.  I have done the actions to clear the start up tour and it is not clearing.  Can you please take a look?

Thanks, Mary Ann

David_Doyle
7 - Meteor

I am getting this same pop up box on version 2018.4.5.55178. Also, it is not remembering my selection from the tool palette. I know this is a separate issue but I thought I would ask :)

Thanks,

David

KaiC
5 - Atom

2019.2 and it still (annoyingly) exists for me.

jbotha
5 - Atom

Same issue with 2019.4

afinzerillo
8 - Asteroid

Why is this marked Solved?????

I'm using 2019.3.  I've unchecked the "Show Start Here at Startup" box in User Settings.  I still have to click "Close Tour" every time I launch Alteryx.

This is an open issue.

afinzerillo
8 - Asteroid

Your solution doesn't work.

Labels