This site uses different types of cookies, including analytics and functional cookies (its own and from other sites). To change your cookie settings or find out more, click here. If you continue browsing our website, you accept these cookies.
I wanted to bring this to your attention as an FYI/might want to research. I have two existing modules, step 1 & step 2 of a process. The 2nd module has a tool container in it (with a fair amount of filters leading to different Report Map tools/Renders). I wanted to copy the whole 2nd module into the first one, and when I did, the second module basically blew up. Most of my tools lost their incoming connections and were scattered. I tried it again without including the tool container from the 2nd module & it worked as it should have, so I think it has something to do with the container, just FYI.