Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Table formatting and different tables within one excel tab and multiple tab

SH_94
11 - Bolide

Hi Community, 

Currently i plan to render out the result from alteryx to excel file but i not sure how to build the workflow to fit the conditions as shown in the screenshot below. May i know if anyone know how to build on this?As i only know how to render out for each excel file but dunno how to build the workflow so that the three tables appear in one excel file

Jacob_94_1-1615018606041.png

Secondly, the result from Alteryx is always as per the screenshot as shown below (Left hand side) . May i know if we can do the workflow and edit the table format to become the screenshot below (Right hand side).Below are the things that i wish to add in.

1. In Alteryx ,do we able to add the words above the result as shown in the screenshot below?

2. Can we make the wording in bold and select the specific font?

3. May i know how can we highlight the table if the value exceeding certain threshold. For instance, in the screenshot below, it will highlight the cell if the amount exceed 65k.

Jacob_94_2-1615019226262.png

Thank you for your all help in advance

4 REPLIES 4
Qiu
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

@SH_94 
First question, it can be achieved by turn on the Seperator Option of Report Data in the Redering Tool.

The second one, it is about the Table Setting, Row Rule and Column Rules.

The additional Text can be done with a Report Text Tool.

CaptureV1.PNGCaptureV2.PNGCaptureV3.PNG

SH_94
11 - Bolide

Hi Qiu, 

Thank you for your prompt response. 

For the first question, I have render the output but the results are shown as below . It creates multiple tabs with the data spread across each tab. Basically i would just need one tab which consist of two table with the gap in between. May i know what should i do on this? all the format i follow your template

Jacob_94_1-1615038124686.png

Qiu
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

@SH_94 

How about change the report data option as below

Qiu_0-1615364756808.png

Denisa_Grecu
8 - Asteroid

Hello SH_94,

Did you find any solution for this? Could you please share the workflow?

I have a similar situation and I cannot solve it.

My output would be 2 tables in the same tab of an excel sheet.

Best regards,

Denisa Grecu

Labels