Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

SharePoint Files Input and Output tools

johanoelgaard
5 - Atom

I have recently noticed that SharePoint Files Input/Output tools have been added to the available connectors. However after connecting to my company SharePoint site when trying to configure the tool the Configuration pane whites out only moments after clicking on the connector not leaving me any chance actually to actually connect to any files. I have tried running the connector on 2021.3 and 2021.2.2 both without any luck. Anybody else have experienced this or has an idea of what to do?

22 REPLIES 22
VojtechT
Alteryx
Alteryx

@TKSnider , could you please raise a customer support issue for it? what you describe is a known defect for 21.3.2, but should not be happening for 21.3.3. 

Vojta T., PM for Data Connectors
Try our Beta data connectors at https://bit.ly/3Ae8HgY
VojtechT
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi @Ekim12 ,

you probably have an older version of Designer which does not include Sharepoint Files.

Please download the connector directly from Gallery and install it simply by opening it in Designer as a regular workflow. That should give you Sharepoint Files Input and Output tools onto Connectors canvas, or use search to find them and drag'n'drop it to canvas. 

Vojta T., PM for Data Connectors
Try our Beta data connectors at https://bit.ly/3Ae8HgY
attardc1
7 - Meteor

@VojtechT 

Thanks for all the support on this thread!

Any updates on the status of the SharePoint File Input tool? Is the Beta Program soon to be rolled into an Alpha / main Production version of the tool?

Trying to avoid a situation where everyone on my team must download the Beta and which I assume would not work on the Gallery for automation?

Thanks in advance!

-Chris

Labels