Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Send dynamic HTML email with dynamic tables and content

DMJohn
5 - Atom

Hi  

Currently using a Macro, I use Report text to send Unique emails to 50 recipients with a data as tables and a text line relevant to the recipient only. 

However I'm unable to use an Outlook Template which has images and headers specific to my organization. Is there a way to use an outlook template so that the style looks consistent and the tables and content is placed dynamically on that template? 

I have a sample template attached. I used the HTML of the template as a HTML passthrough but unable to find a solution to dynamically update the HTML with the data relevant for each user.

I'm also looking at keeping mobile responsiveness. With HTML, the email adjusts to the screen. But using Visual Layout or a layout tool, I'm unable to adjust the mobile responsiveness.

Any advice ?

1 REPLY 1
DMJohn
5 - Atom

Attaching sample template.

Labels