Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

PDF Input (1) BatchPDFInput (26): Cannot find macro "Supporting Macros\BatchPDFInput.yxmc

daraghwalker
7 - Meteor

Hi I have installed R Client along with PDF Input macro while using Designer 2019.2. 

When I try to input a folder to run through PDF Input I get the following error:

PDF Input (1) BatchPDFInput (26): Cannot find macro "Supporting Macros\BatchPDFInput.yxmc

I have stored my macro files into a Macro folder, went to User Settings > Macros, and imported the folder. 

I am unsure of what the issue is here but I can see in the that it is looking for the macro in the Supporting_Macros folder. I can't add to this folder without admin rights, is there a fix to this?

Thank you

2 REPLIES 2
DavidP
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Did you download and install the the PDF Input.yxi file from the Gallery?

This should set up the macro paths automatically

YXI file attached here. Make sure you also follow the instructions (see link below) to install the PDF tools R library.

Documentation for the macro can be found here: https://til.bi/2Xee6mA

daraghwalker
7 - Meteor

Hi David,

That installed the correct path rather than me trying to do it manually, thanks! 

Labels