Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Model Comparison Tool Issues

Kaitlyn_Klucznik
5 - Atom

I am in the process of trying to complete the last project I have for a Udacity course and suddenly the model comparison tool is no longer giving me the expected outputs. It comes along with the decision tree suddenly being updated and I'm having to choose a complexity (which I've left at 0????) But at this point I'm no longer getting the expected model comparison showing the various model accuracy along with the F1 value and the various confusion matrixes. Do I need to download something else? I've spent the entire day (literally 3 PM ET until well past midnight) reverting back to older versions of the program and then installing the newer versions back... can someone please help? I'm desperate to get this project finished.  Model Comparison Output.PNG

1 REPLY 1
TrevorS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hello @Kaitlyn_Klucznik 
Are you still having issues with the Model Comparison Tool?
If so, can you please provide the Community with some additional information?

• What version of Alteryx do you have? Did you recently upgrade during this project?
  • Can you provide a copy of your workflow and some sample data?

I would also recommend reaching out to Udacity as they do provide additional support for their users.
Thanks!
TrevorS

Community Moderator
Labels