Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Model Comparison Error

Analyst85
6 - Meteoroid

Hello everyone,

I am trying to run a model comparison tool but it generates the same error every time, I tried playing around with my variables with the train and test sets, and still the same error:

Error: Model Comparison (11): Tool #3: Error in (function (..., row.names = NULL, check.rows = FALSE, check.names = TRUE, :

Error: Model Comparison (11): Tool #3: Execution halted

Error: Model Comparison (11): Tool #3: The R.exe exit code (1) indicated an error.

Can it be a version issue like suggested here?

I included the workflow and the data. Do you think I missed something?

Thank you for your help!

4 REPLIES 4
rborger
7 - Meteor

Often the errors R presents us with prove unhelpful, like in your example below. If you are versed in R at all, I might suggest right clicking on the Model Comparison tool, opening the underlying macro, and running it manually from there to further assess the error.

I suspect its possible there is a version issue, otherwise maybe try reinstalling the Rtools? I opened up the workflow and ran it successfully on designer 2021.3.3.63061, so to any end that they are helpful, attached are the results from the Model Comparison tool in the workflow you attached as it was configured

Analyst85
6 - Meteoroid

Thank you so much rborger for your help and for the reports!

I tried running the Macro and I think that the error is due to "arguments imply differing number of rows" as shown in the attached screenshot.

My data does not contain missing values. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling Alteryx. Same issue.

Analyst85
6 - Meteoroid

Sorry, I forgot to include the attachment.

Analyst85
6 - Meteoroid

Hello,

For those who are facing the same issue, I got a reply from support and it worked:

"I would suggest either downloading a version of Designer that is 2021.3 or earlier to run these Model Comparison workflows, or using the version of the Model Comparison tool that's available on the public gallery. You can find that version of the tool here:
https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Public-Community-Gallery/Model-Comparison/ta-p/878736"

Thanks

Sid

Labels