I have been dealing with memory issues in Designer 2022.3 and the typical solutions are not making any impact on the error. I have tried overriding the memory usage. I have tried taking out certain pieces of the model to limit the amount of work it has to perform on a single run. These changes don't even slightly improve the issue let alone resolve it.
At this point, I believe my best option is to isolate the exact location / tool combination that caused the memory to max out. Please advise the best way to troubleshoot by isolating SPECIFIC tools within the workflow. I understand that joins and sorts require larger memory, but I need to be able to locate the specific joins that caused the model to stop importing data from input tools.
My models have dozens of join tools. This model had dozens before it maxed out its memory, so I am having trouble tweaking my model because I do not know which joins are most problematic because joins are key to my model's objective.
Please please provide any insight. The bulk of the model was built and running just fine and suddenly stopped.
Let me know if you have questions or need specific facts. (This is my first discussion post so forgive me if I failed to provide enough context.)