Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Looking for Help With Multiple Formulas

Fescobar
8 - Asteroid

Hello Community,

I am in desperate help trying to reproduce what I did on the attached Excel Sheet on Alteryx.  This is a process that I need to reproduce and I hope that it can be done via Alteryx.

$ # WE MM/DD/YY = Sales Week Ending Month/Date/Year

$ % Chg YA # WE MM/DD/YY = Sales Percent Change Week Ending Month/Date/Year

9L EQ # w/e MM/DD/YY = 9 Liter Equivalent Sales Week Ending Month/Date/Year

9L EQ % Chg YA # w/e M/DD/YY = 9 Liter Equivalent Sales Percent Change Week Ending Month/Date/Year

Avg Unit Price # w/e M/DD/YY = Average Unit Price Week Ending Month/Date/Year

Avg Unit Price % Chg YA # WE w/e M/DD/YY = Average Unit Price Percent Change Week Ending Month/Date/Year

The attached file has the work I did in Excel and I would like to be able to replicate this in Alteryx because I already have a formula that combines two different sheets.

Thank you!!

Fausto

2 REPLIES 2
TrevorS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hello @Fescobar 
Thank you for your contribution to the Community!

To help make it easier for others to assist, it would be helpful to get some additional information on your question. Here's what we recommend you include in your reply:

* What Alteryx Version are you using?
* Do you have a Workflow with sample data you can share?

What is the output you are trying to get?

Posting for Fastest Possible Solution (https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alteryx-Community-Resources/Posting-for-Fastest-Possible-Solution/t...)

Thank you very much!

Community Moderator
Fescobar
8 - Asteroid

Hi .@TrevorS

As I mentioned on the post, I dont have a formula, I am asking if what I did with Excel is possible in Alteryx, and if it is so, how can I accomplish it.

The 1st Sheet on the Excel document has my dataset, while the 2nd sheet has the results of the calculation/formulas created in Excel.  The 2nd sheet is what I would like to replicate in Alteryx with the data from Sheet 1.

I hope this clears it up,

Thank you,

Fausto

Labels