Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Is it possible to enable Performance Profiling and other Runtime settings by default?

TheOC
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

Hey,
Please excuse me if I'm being blind and have somehow missed this as part of the user settings, but I generally like to have performance profiling on all the time (mostly from having a coding background and an obsession with optimising the workflow):

TheOC_0-1621036211521.png

Is there an easy way of making this default as on? Its sometimes annoying running a large workflow and then only thinking after the fact, that it would have been nice to have that setting enabled to be able to see where performance can be optimised. I appreciate its slightly counter intuitive as it will presumably cost some performance power to have this enabled, so technically will slow down a workflow, but thats a detail I'm willing to live with 😅

Thanks!
TheOC

Bulien
2 REPLIES 2
AkimasaKajitani
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hi @TheOC 

Unfortunately, I've never heard of it being possible.😥

TheOC
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

hey @AkimasaKajitani 

cheers for getting back to me! Thats a shame however, I'll potentially raise it as an idea for Alteryx, as i know for me atleast, it would be nice to have!

Cheers,
TheOC

Bulien
Labels