Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

How to connect to a Google Analytics GA4 property

calloni
9 - Comet

Hello

I am using the current Google Analytics tool to connect to our GA account. We have only 1 property that is set as GA4 property.

When I connect to our account via the Offline version (token) I don't see this GA4 property in the list.

Does anyone know how we should proceed to connect to it via Alteryx?

Thanks in advance

Rodrigo

15 REPLIES 15
calloni
9 - Comet

OMG my org VPN blocks your domain. I have no idea. I disconnected and now I can see it.

Sorry

calloni
9 - Comet

It worked like a charm! Thanks so much for making these available.

I will accept your as a solution but I hope Alteryx can bring this to Product ASAP

JamesBates
5 - Atom

I have just signed up for the beta but don't see a GA connector available, I also have the newest version of Alteryx but don't have GA4 properties available for connection. Am I missing something?

Hello 😊,

Do you have any updates on this? We are beyond March and I'm unaware of a connector being made available as of yet

Many thanks

Hi,

I've given your method a go and managed to connect and pull back data which is great!.

I'm wondering if you have had any issues with discrepancies between the API's session numbers and the session numbers that can be seen in GA4's UI?

Mine are out, however transactions and revenue are exactly the same. Not sure why sessions would be different?

Many thanks in advance

estoddart
6 - Meteoroid

We actually switched over to using BQ connector only to now learn that it will not be supported and was told to use the ODBC connector, oh the joy!

Labels