Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Export Variables from Assisted Modelling Feature Importance

pgdelafuente
7 - Meteor

Hi Community,

Is there a way we can export this list from the assisted modelling in an xydb format?

Export Feature Importance List.PNG

Thanks for your response

Pablo

2 REPLIES 2
BenMoss
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

Hi @pgdelafuente the answer is I don't know if this is possible, but I do know where you would need to look.

When you develop a model it's possible to export the model to Python, as shown part way through this blog: https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Data-Science/Assisted-Modeling-The-Power-of-Augmented-Intelligence/...

You can then look through the python code to identify if there are any pieces related to feature importance and potentially add in some code that allows you to write the feature importance data to a data frame and then write it to an output anchor so that you can consume it within Alteryx.

Of course you need to be someone proficient in python to do this.

Otherwise I'd recommend creating an idea that this be included in the product.

Ben

alexnajm
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Hi @pgdelafuente and @BenMoss,

I second this as being built into the Assisted Modeling tools - I was just asked today if this can be output (i.e. the feature importance, the accuracy metrics of the selected model [i.e. RMSE values, correlations values, etc.] etc.).

-Alex Abi-Najm

Labels