Important Community update: The process for changing your account details was updated on June 25th. Learn how this impacts your Community experience and the actions we suggest you take to secure your account here.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

text file load

praneshsapmm
8 - Asteroid

Hello ,

I have the format of my text file as mentioned below : 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

BBB  AAAAAAA  AAAAAAAA

Plant code 

Company code 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Item Inventory Price Received qty Outgoing Qty net Qty 

AA      1             100     10                         10        2

BB      2             20        5                           4         1

Above header data is not needed . I  would like to split the table into multiple fields . 

Iam trying to do this using , but table details are not visible to me to split the data , only header in available .

Any help .Thanks

praneshsapmm_1-1641384597603.png

3 REPLIES 3
Qiu
21 - Polaris
21 - Polaris

@praneshsapmm 
How about we imported it as CSV format?

But there is one issue though. your header is difficult to parse, so I used brutal force.

0105-praneshsapmm-A.PNG0105-praneshsapmm-B.PNG

praneshsapmm
8 - Asteroid

Hi @Qiu ,

Thanks for the proposal . I tried with CSV but the values in table are not aligned in good way . I'am not sure why i couldn't see the table at the bottom while i split . 

Thanks.

binuacs
20 - Arcturus

@praneshsapmm  similar to @Qiu using input as CSV

binuacs_0-1641391766017.png

binuacs_0-1641389605030.png

Labels