Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

copy paste

maxtla
8 - Asteroid

Hi, 

I have an excel file that I have to work in alteryx to transfom the data.

But as always, there are some rows that are empty and I want to create aggregations to create a easier way to handle the data. I created some extra columns to create the aggregations and need to copy several fields in the empty rows...difficult to explain. 

so I please find in the attach the input (how I have it) and the output (how I want it).

Many thanks

2 REPLIES 2
ed_hayter
12 - Quasar

I went with a couple of multi-row formulas

image.png

maxtla
8 - Asteroid

HI,

thanks for reading my email.

Is exactly what I need. The problem is that I do not know how to limit it, till another value is in the column. 

In NEW ORDERS should be copy till REVENUE comes...so I would like to understand how to limit the multi row formula.

I attached the 2 files, input and output...cause I´m trying to limit the copy past from NEW ORDERS till REVENUE field come and I do not understand.

thanks a lot !!

Just need to understand how to limit it, till another row with different value is coming...

thanks thanks

Polls
We’re dying to get your help in determining what the new profile picture frame should be this Halloween. Cast your vote and help us haunt the Community with the best spooky character.
Don’t ghost us—pick your favorite now!
Labels