Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

When using Google Drive, got error "Internal error: SDK Tool process failed to start.."

JZKG
5 - Atom

I'm trying to import a tab from multiple google sheet using Google Drive Input tool. I was able to connect to Google account and was able to see the folder and files that i need. when i run it, it says "Error: Google Drive Input (1): Internal error: SDK Tool process failed to start with error 'Access is denied.'. Attempted command was 'C:\Program Files\Alteryx\bin\Python\python-3.8.5-embed-amd64/python.exe C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Alteryx\Tools\GoogleDriveInput\main.pyz start-sdk-tool-service ayx_plugins GoogleDriveInput'. I have changed SDK Access Mode to "AllowAll" and enabled DCM in User Settings. Am I missing anything or should I change any other settings?

p.s. several posting are referring "Alteryx SDK QuickStart Guide" but the link doesn't work anymore. 

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
Hammad_Rashid
11 - Bolide

One possible solution is to ensure that the Alteryx Designer-FIPS 2022.2 is restarted after the installation of connectors. To fully leverage the unlocked connectors, you need to enable DCM and select Allow or AllowAll in Us...2.

Another solution is to check if the file you are trying to access is too large. If so, try breaking it into smaller sheets and use a Google Sheets Input tool for each sheet, and co...1.

I hope this helps! 

JZKG
5 - Atom

Hi Thank you for the suggestions! I restarted my computer after installed Google Drive add, enabled DCM and select AllowAll for SDK, but still having the error. I'm not sure how Alteryx Designer-FIPS 2022.2 will impact on the result. Do I need to install anything? I'm using Alteryx Designer x64 Version: 2022.1.1.42619 Patch: 5 Running Non-Elevated. The Google Add on I installed is GoogleDrive_v1.2.1.yxi. 

Labels