Important Community update: The process for changing your account details was updated on June 25th. Learn how this impacts your Community experience and the actions we suggest you take to secure your account here.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Wanted to write output into 10 different worksheets in same Excel sheet

Ram_RK
7 - Meteor

Team, please help on writing the output into 10 different worksheets in one single Excel Shet 

7 REPLIES 7
Deano478
12 - Quasar

You can take 2 approaches:

1. Use a cascading block until done approach

2. Make of use of the Crew Macros Parallel Block Until Done

binuacs
20 - Arcturus

@Ram_RK There are multiple ways you can achieve this, if you want to write your output into different sheets based on a field then you can go with the below option. If your requirement is different then provide a sample input file and expected output.

image.png

Ram_RK
7 - Meteor

Block until done supports only 3 tasks and I don't have parallel block until done as its not available in Alteryx Version : 2022.3

I have checked with Block until done its not working for me. 

Ram_RK
7 - Meteor

This option is not working for my version as its Alteryx 2022.3

Please suggest if any other way possible.

binuacs
20 - Arcturus

@Ram_RK it should work in all the version. can you provide a sample input file and expected output?

Ram_RK
7 - Meteor

Hi 

Hi @binuacs the expected output in below format but it's getting error stating the xlsx is already open.

Capture.PNG

binuacs
20 - Arcturus

@Ram_RK This is not the correct way of approaching your use-case. Would you able to provide a sample input file? 

Labels