Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

User Mapping File to control Reconciliation

skotian1289
8 - Asteroid

Hello All,

I am trying to reconcile attributes from 3 different files together but I want to give user the option to select which attributes to reconcile with each other based on a mapping file.

I have Joined the 3 file values together based on Unique IDs Unique Reference and Reference ID and got them together. In my next step I want the User Mapping to kick in arrange the fields accordingly so they can reconciled . The User can change Attributes but I want tool to adjust accordingly . Not sure if it is achievable, hence m looking for some expert assistance.

I have attached the 3 sample inputs plus a Sample Mapping file and the current tool output - expected output (In one excel but in separate sheets), if that helps to understand what I am trying to achieve. Any help is appreciated as I am stuck.

Regards

5 REPLIES 5
Qiu
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

@skotian1289 
Did not quite get what you want for this part.

Qiu_0-1604665431154.png

skotian1289
8 - Asteroid

Hi Qiu 

That is just 3 blank extra columns after each set of mapping because post this mapping step I will apply formulas and match the File A, File B, File C values to get either 'TRUE' or 'FALSE' results.

Those green columns can remain blank I will apply formula step later.

skotian1289
8 - Asteroid

Hi All, Any help or suggestion which can achieve the above results in alteryx is welcome. Plz assist.

skotian1289
8 - Asteroid

@Qiu  - Did you have any luck or any suggestions which will help me reach my expected result.

Qiu
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

@skotian1289 
Sorry so far not getting anything worthful.

But will keep trying, and kinda busy with work recently.

Labels