Important Community update: The process for changing your account details was updated on June 25th. Learn how this impacts your Community experience and the actions we suggest you take to secure your account here.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Two tab output in a same excel sheet

Kinetic_analytics
11 - Bolide

Hello:

Good afternoon great minds. I want to combine two workflows together and the output should in a single .xlsx output in tab 1 and Tab 2

appreciate your solutions.

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
DataNath
17 - Castor

Hey @Kinetic_analytics, does the attached, amended flow help? You didn't package the workflow or provide the data so I'm just going off what the workflow looks to be doing and the fact that the blob (template) input and actual data input look to be the same in both flows.

Kinetic_analytics
11 - Bolide

Thanks.

Kinetic_analytics
11 - Bolide

Quick question, Is there any other way to export the output in the same .xlsx file 2 side-by-side sheet? 

DataNath
17 - Castor

@Kinetic_analytics I've never had to do this before, but perhaps you could try to use the same approach as you are currently, but in the second stream of the Block Until Done tool, where you create the filepath in the Formula tool, just change the range that you're writing to, to another range of cells in the same sheet? Again I'm not 100% sure but if you use this approach, you may need to adjust the template so that it covers both cell ranges?

Kinetic_analytics
11 - Bolide

Cool. Thanks

Labels