Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

SharePoint 2.5.0 Connectors - Setup and URLs?

mcha54
8 - Asteroid

Hi there! I'm trying to connect as an App/Service Principal to SharePoint with the new 2.5.0 connectors from the Marketplace.

The SharePoint team at my company created credentials and a certificate following these instructions https://help.alteryx.com/current/en/designer/data-sources/microsoft-sharepoint/create-certificate-fo...

Anyone have experience with this? What do I enter as the URL? Is it the base company url, the site url, the list url? I've tried a combo of these and they get an Error 404 message.

Is this user error, Alteryx error or SharePoint error (credentials not setup correctly?)?

2024-04-01_10-48-57.png

2 REPLIES 2
JoeUserName
5 - Atom

I'm running into a similar issue too. I have SharePoint 2.3.0 tool for Lists and am getting the same 404 error when using the Browser sign in as a User (OAuth) option. I've tried different URLs but to no success. Anyone know why we are getting this error? My error results say User must be logged in but I had set up a DCM. I can connect to SharePoint Libraries without issues.

mcha54
8 - Asteroid

Hi! Alteryx support got back to me and said there is an open defect when using the App-Only method. No ETA. :|

"The defect is TDCE-383. Essentially, something has changed for the App-Only method on our end at this time and we are trying to address this ASAP."

Labels