Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Report- Cross tab by month and separate to multiple files by name

PassION_es
9 - Comet

Hi,

I am looking for a way to add in my report the cross-tab tool for effective dates but change them with the following headers: Jun 2022, July 2022, etc..

Desired output are multiple files segregated by the name of the staff with file names in the following format:

Filename: AKING INA SAMPLE 1 as of August 31 2022

Staff name & "as of" reporting month (August 31, 2022) because this month (September) has not closed yet.

PassION_es_0-1662731188746.png

Kindly note that column B in the output is always "CC".

In the input file there are two staff, so the output should be two files per staff. (all dummy snapshots and file)

47 REPLIES 47
PassION_es
9 - Comet

@binuacs It works now. Thank you !

binuacs
20 - Arcturus

@PassION_es Good to know that the changes work for you 👍

PassION_es
9 - Comet

Yes @binuacs .  Thank you so much for your patience and help.  I'm very grateful.

PassION_es
9 - Comet

Hello @binuacs, hope you're okay.  needing your help on this minor modification as I am getting error in the first cross-tab when excluding the sum selection. I would need your assistance to exclude sum formula. In the screenshot below, the first output sum up the two line items for this staff, but the process owners would not want them to sum, instead it should reflect the same line items in the input file.

PassION_es_0-1666502387980.png

Here's the input file sample:

PassION_es_1-1666502686567.png

binuacs
20 - Arcturus

@PassION_es I am working on this

PassION_es
9 - Comet

Thank you @binuacs ....Have a nice day ahead.

binuacs
20 - Arcturus

@PassION_es Attaching the updated macro

binuacs_0-1666614807206.png

PassION_es
9 - Comet

Perfect!Thanks @binuacs 

Labels