Important Community update: The process for changing your account details was updated on June 25th. Learn how this impacts your Community experience and the actions we suggest you take to secure your account here.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Renaming Header with Field Date

KamenRider
11 - Bolide

Hi,

I would like to have the header "Agency_Total" rename to whatever date is on the date field. I have attached an input file for your reference.

Output should look like this.

date header.PNG

Pleas advise.

Thanks,

Kamen

5 REPLIES 5
binuacs
20 - Arcturus

@KamenRider one way of doing this

image.png

Qiu
21 - Polaris
21 - Polaris

@KamenRider 
By what ever the date, you mean there are cases there are more than 1 dates there?
if that is the case, we maybe need this.

0624-KamenRider.png

KamenRider
11 - Bolide

Hi @binuacs 

Thanks for the response. Tried the solution and I am wondering why I have different results. See below.

Ressults.PNG

I checked each tool and notice that we have different results found in the formula tool. Can you please verify this one?

formula results.PNG

Looking forward for your response.

Kamen

KamenRider
11 - Bolide

Hi @Qiu 

Thanks for the response. Actually, this will cater previous week date (exclude weekends). For now I am testing for 1 date that is why this will be helpful in my future reference. Thanks for this ideas. I hope this will run even though there are changes in dates. Will wait for @binuacs  ideas before accepting this as another solution.

Thanks,

Kamen

binuacs
20 - Arcturus

@KamenRider The date format causing the issue, i updated the workflow

image.png

Labels