Join the Alteryx Community’s Maveryx Summer Cup event! Compete, network with others, and earn your gold through a series of challenges from July 24th to August 11th. Learn more about the event here.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Remove the data and added back same updated data

Learner09
8 - Asteroid

Hello All,

I am working on the analysis which needs some manual updates in the data. This is recurring process (10 days in a month). 

I have a Report (Sales Trend)  in which some customer sales amount is different from another report ( Monthly Sales, this report I used to reconcile my Sales Trend report), I check all customer Sales amount and match them with the Monthly Sales report manually. I would like to ask, Is that anyway I can replace the manually updated customer record? I mean, I pull out mismatch data in the spread excel file and update the Sales amount as needed, and then remove the data from the Sales trend report only for mismatch records, and update the reconciled data. so that every day I just need to replace reconciled data with Mismatch data

Thanks,

1 REPLY 1
binuacs
20 - Arcturus

@Learner09 can you provide some sample data and expected result?

Labels