Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Question Answered from Prior Post

mkeiffer
8 - Asteroid

Hi there,

I posted a question on the User Community that I was able to subsequently resolve on my own. I tried to delete the original post but I did not see that option on the post.

Is it possible to delete posts in the Alteryx User Community?  Thanks in advance for your help!

Mike

4 REPLIES 4
geraldo
13 - Pulsar

@mkeiffer

First to run the App Analytics is through the magic wand as in the print

geraldo_0-1684442017353.png

mkeiffer
8 - Asteroid

@geraldo Thanks so much for answering my prior post.  The issue I was having wasn't with running the app, but the results I was getting.  I was able to find the answer to my question, but unfortunately, I don't see an option to delete the post. 

SPetrie
12 - Quasar

I dont believe you can delete it, but you can add your own comment to it describing what you did to solve your own issue and mark it as the solution. That way others that may be experiencing the same or similar issues may be able to benefit from your solution as well. 

SeanAdams
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hey @mkeiffer - there is not currently any way for users to delete their posts - however there are 2 things you can do:

a) reply to the thread, mention your solution, and give yourself credit for the solution.  The benefit of this is that this acts as part of the broader knowledge base for Alteryx (like StackOverflow)

b) report the thread to the moderators and ask them to delete - it's that little elipse on the top right of the post

I think that replying to the thread with your solution, and giving yourself a solve is the best answer!

Labels