Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Populating Data over Weekends

sbackhouse
6 - Meteoroid

Hi Alteryx Community!

I know there have been similar questions on this but I can't find the exact same case.

I have Foreign Exchange data which is downloaded from government websites (attached), however, most of the time it is missing weekend data. What I am trying to do is to build a flow to populate the weekends data (which is a duplicate of the Friday data) but its proving a challenge. Note, there are four different currency conversion rates for each day (From currency EUR, USD, GBP and CAD) which need populating over the weekends.

Any help gratefully received!

Thanks

Steve

4 REPLIES 4
Felipe_Ribeir0
16 - Nebula

Hi @sbackhouse 

One way of doing this (*updated), please take a look. This is a cool problem. 

Felipe_Ribeir0_0-1665471933196.png

If the provided answer helped you to solve the problem/was correct, please accept it as a solution :)

Thanks.

sbackhouse
6 - Meteoroid

Hi there - thanks for your super quick response. I couldn't download the file - are you able to attach as a normal yxmd file pls?

Felipe_Ribeir0
16 - Nebula

Hi @sbackhouse 

Here it is, please try again.

Felipe_Ribeir0
16 - Nebula

Hi @sbackhouse 

It worked?

Polls
We’re dying to get your help in determining what the new profile picture frame should be this Halloween. Cast your vote and help us haunt the Community with the best spooky character.
Don’t ghost us—pick your favorite now!
Labels