Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Outlook Input Tool Issue

shpatil
6 - Meteoroid

Hi Community After installation of output input tool we unable to publish out workflow in PROD getting below error.

Could any one advice 

8 REPLIES 8
ddiesel
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

Hi @shpatil!

What version is your server? I think it is only compatible after 2021.4.

I am unable to use this tool for that reason.

shpatil
6 - Meteoroid

Hi @ddiesel,

Currently we are using 2021.2.2 version but we installed Outlook Input tool whic was uploaded on Dec 2021.PFA 

Kindly suggest any solution or your approach 

ddiesel
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

Hi again @shpatil!

I think the version of your server might be the issue.

Here is the Alteryx documentation on this tool:

https://help.alteryx.com/20221/designer/outlook-365-input-tool

I'm not sure if anyone else can weigh in on this topic, but you might also try opening a case with support@alteryx.com.

ddiesel
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

@shpatil 

I noticed after I replied that you attached a picture to your last post. This is a different tool than I was thinking of.

I am wondering if @rpaugh can weigh in at all with any suggestions...

rpaugh
11 - Bolide

@shpatil Can you explain how the tool was installed on the server, and were any files modified afterward? Your error suggests that the tool was installed successfully, but that it cannot resolve the path to the engine file. Are you perhaps running the workflow as a different user than what was used during installation?

shpatil
6 - Meteoroid

Hi @rpaugh,

Yes you are right. We re-installed tool with a admin account and checked so it working fine now.

Thanks for your approach.

shpatil
6 - Meteoroid

Hi,

Yes you are right. However it is working fine now. We re-installed the tool with Admin Account and it's work.

Thanks for advice and time.

ddiesel
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

Thanks @rpaugh!

Labels