Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Not able to write data in Output tool

swarajjoshi
7 - Meteor

Hello,

I have a workflow which reads data from a database, then writes some additional data into it by doing some data transformation and then finally writing back in the same database with the additional data created. But while writing data back in the database, I'm facing the below error - "File Unbuffered : Error in SetEndOfFile : The requested operation cannot be performed on a file with a user-mapped section open" (P.S.: I get this error on the final output tool and I'm current using Alteryx Desktop Designer version 2022.3.1.450)
I have used the block until tools wherever required and also the macro that waits if data is been written in the same database, but still I'm facing this issue, I have no idea regarding this error and I'm also not able to get any information about this on the community. So I urge you experts to please provide me a solution on this or any reasons that are causing this issue.

0 REPLIES 0
Labels