Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Macro Batch + Linear Regression (error)

barbarasuppa
5 - Atom

Hello, 

Can anyone help me? I download a batch macro that allows me to run a linear regression for a lot of itens groups.

I have a sale's quantities sold, the price and I would like to see how related the price and quantity are.

When I run the batch macro the first time it works quite well buy I needed to "change" my quantity because of the sazonality. So what I did was multiply my quantity times my sazonality index. After that when I try to run the flow again a error message appears.

This are the kind of informations that I have when everything works just fine:

barbarasuppa_0-1597163158817.png

barbarasuppa_1-1597163202246.png

barbarasuppa_2-1597163214760.png

What I did next was multiply the qtd x sazonality index:

barbarasuppa_3-1597163267737.png

barbarasuppa_4-1597163280087.png

barbarasuppa_5-1597163292280.png

barbarasuppa_6-1597163304851.png

2 REPLIES 2
fmvizcaino
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hi @barbarasuppa ,

From the link below, it seems like a hardware limitation to process your data, maybe related to the quantity of decimal places in your [Preço] column, I suggest you to try using fixed decimal only to check if that is the case and take it from there.

https://stat.ethz.ch/R-manual/R-devel/library/base/html/Memory-limits.html#:~:text=Error%20messages%...

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/5171593/r-memory-management-cannot-allocate-vector-of-size-n-mb#...

If rounding is not the issue nor a valid solution for your problem, please share the macro you are using and a sample dataset (if you can) where the error is happening and I can try to help you debug.

Best,

Fernando Vizcaino

barbarasuppa
5 - Atom

You were right! I found out that 2 problems was happening, first I had to take the null values away, and second I had to break my datas in smaller groups regarding to the software limitation processing a huge amound of data.

Thank you a lot!

Labels