Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Listing the Volume that Changes Everyday

KamenRider
11 - Bolide

HI Guys,

I am working for a workflow that changes everyday since the number of accounts received is not constant. I would like to have this output as shown below

KamenRider_0-1645443725996.png

My problem is that the workflow get an error when I inserted the new excel file or data. Please help me how can the workflow accept the changes everday using the output I have. For file 021822, results should look like this:

KamenRider_1-1645444269892.png

Please see attached excel files and workflow for your reference.

Thanks and hoping to hear from anyone.

Kamen

11 REPLIES 11
atcodedog05
22 - Nova
22 - Nova

Hi @KamenRider 

Instead of summarize tool use transpose and crosstab combination to summarize. This will always consider the columns dynamically.

atcodedog05_0-1645451675495.png

Hope this helps : )

KamenRider
11 - Bolide

Hi @atcodedog05  @ChrisTX 

Thanks. I think it works however can you help me also to put the total at the end? I noticed that every time there is a changes in the queue days, the total appears in the middle of the data. Please see sample below.

KamenRider_0-1645455717535.png

Thanks,

Kamen

atcodedog05
22 - Nova
22 - Nova

Hi @KamenRider 

I made this change so that total always comes in the last let me know if this works.

atcodedog05_0-1645457314744.png

Hope this helps : )

KamenRider
11 - Bolide

Hi @atcodedog05 

The movement of total to the last works however, the arrangement of my data should be like this:

KamenRider_0-1645458786089.png

Arrangement should be from the right Total, then sort from 0 to upward. If the queue days is 5 and above the color should tag as red. 

Looking forward

Kamen

atcodedog05
22 - Nova
22 - Nova

Hi @KamenRider 

It would take a lot of work to get it in that format. I will work on it later if I get time.

Happy to help : )

KamenRider
11 - Bolide

Hi @atcodedog05 

Thank you so much. Please share your ideas when it is ready later.

Appreciating for your continued support and assistance. 

Kamen

binuacs
20 - Arcturus

@KamenRider may be you can add a Table tool for the formatting in the workflow provided by @atcodedog05 

binuacs_0-1645460195779.png

KamenRider
11 - Bolide

Hi @binuacs  @atcodedog05 

Thanks for the response. One problem I have is that when I run a new report especially if the queue days is new, the field Total no longer position at the end just like the sample screenshot below: Additionally, the new added figure appears on the last columns. Is there a way we could always put the total at the end even though new figures were added?

KamenRider_0-1645531092086.png

Another configuration to add is that when queue days is 5 and more, the figure color is red and 0 to 4 just black color will do.

Hoping for your response on this matter.

Thanks,

Kamen

Labels