Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

June 2021 CASS installation

aparna0208
8 - Asteroid

Hi,

Looks like CASS tool expired and need to install the latest version. I'm not quite sure from where I need to download it. Can someone please help me out with this?

Thank you in advance!

4 REPLIES 4
CharlieS
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hi @aparna0208 

If you visit the Alteryx Download and Licensing portal (accessible via MyAlteryx SSO from http://licenses.alteryx.com/ ), under Product Downloads in the Data Packages section there's an options to download the US/Canadian CASS. Installing this new version will update the licensing for the next year.

20210727-CASS1.JPG

20210727-CASS2.JPG

aparna0208
8 - Asteroid

@CharlieS Thank you for the quick response. But under Data packages section all I see is only US Census as seen in below snapshot

aparna0208_0-1627419324296.png

CharlieS
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

My guess is that your user account is not linked to the administrative account of your organization. Whomever manages your licensing will need to log in and obtain the data package for you and I'll go on to assume that this IT professional will want to manage this installation for you and others to begin with. 

aparna0208
8 - Asteroid

@CharlieS Ah ok makes sense. Will check with the team within my organization. Thanks for all your inputs on this:)

Labels