Alert: There is a planned Community maintenance outage October 16th from approximately 10 - 11 PM PST. During this time the Alteryx Community will be inaccessible. Thank you for your understanding!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Iterative Limit Reached Error

blessonmatthew
7 - Meteor

The Attached Workflow is showing an error stating "Iteration Limit of 100 was reached". However while i try to fix it from Interface Designer option it says this Iterative Macro requires no configuration. Can someone please help me fix it or let me know how to get this up and running? I want the Iteration Limit to be maxed out

6 REPLIES 6
Yoshiro_Fujimori
15 - Aurora

Hi @blessonmatthew ,

Can you attach the packaged workflow so that we can see the macro?

(Options > Export Workflow)

blessonmatthew
7 - Meteor

Hello,

Attached is the package with same macro, i hope this works.

Yoshiro_Fujimori
15 - Aurora

Thanks!

If you want to increase the Maximum Number of Iterations, you need to select "Properties" tab on the Interface Designer as below.

Yoshiro_Fujimori_0-1680507750485.png

Does this answer to your question?

blessonmatthew
7 - Meteor

This is what it shows me if i try to do change the limit from Interface Designer option: 

blessonmatthew_0-1680511622283.png

BRRLL99
11 - Bolide

At the TOP you will have 

File : Edit : View 

choose View option >> select >> Interface Designer 

BRRLL99_0-1680514320849.png

danilang
19 - Altair
19 - Altair

Hi @blessonmatthew 

The iteration limit is set in the configuration of the macro file itself and NOT the configuration window that appears when you click on the macro tool in your main workflow.  In your main workflow, right click on the Macro tool and select the Open Macro: line. 

danilang_0-1680521038315.png

This will open the macro file in a new tab and then you can make the configuration changes that @Yoshiro_Fujimori suggested.  You need to save(CTRL-S) the macro before any changes that you make show up in the main workflow 

Dan

Labels