Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Generate Date values

evelyn_sherwin
6 - Meteoroid
Hi,
I have a record set with a  date field called date_attended with other information and I would like to generate a row if a row is missing in a month .For example, If the date_attended has values  2013-10-03,2013-10-04,2013-10-06,2013-10-08,2012-10-09
I would like to generate records for 2013-10-05, 2013-10-07. Can anyone advice me how to get this functionality? Can I use generate rows tool?
Thanks
12 REPLIES 12
bvinaya
5 - Atom
Hi Everyone,

I am running through same scenario where i have 200 associates and every individual need to make an online submission. Each individual is evaluated by their monthly submissions. For all the missing submission month by associate I want to generate a record . This is very similar to your usecase. Can you please share if you are able to accomplish this and how?

Thank You!!
Hadzramin_Rahman
8 - Asteroid

Great solution. Thanks.

Shalz
8 - Asteroid

yes

Labels