Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Extract Outlook Attachments form particular email ID and save in folder

Lalaiah
8 - Asteroid

Hi All,

There is a requirement that I receive multiple invoices from multiple suppliers to my email box, so I need a list of email IDs that send attachments to save in designated folder. Is there any feasibility, could you please share with me a sample work flow.

Regards,

LAlaiah 

4 REPLIES 4
BS_THE_ANALYST
14 - Magnetar

@Lalaiah  I'd go and download the Outlook 365 connector from: https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Community-Gallery/Outlook-365-Tool/ta-p/898140 

Here's some documentation on the tool aswell (should you require it): https://help.alteryx.com/20223/designer/outlook-365-input-tool 

You can access your e-mail inbox and download the attachments. Of course, you can create custom rules inside Outlook to filter your e-mails into a specific folder; this could help with things further down the line if you do this regularly over time.

Tool's configuration:

BS_THE_ANALYST_0-1680187531620.pngBS_THE_ANALYST_1-1680187550446.png

pairy
5 - Atom

Extract Outlook Attachments from a particular email ID and save them in a folder with this SameTools Extracting Outlook PST Software to load multiple files for extracting Outlook attachments like emails, Contacts, calendars, attachments, and others Users are free to upload multiple files or folders and it can extract all Outlook attachments to local systems of users. Users can use this tool without installing Outlook, it gives safe data in different formats like it gives contacts in VCF format and Colander in ICS format, and saves all email IDs as per their name in a folder. This utility gives a preview option of Outlook PST and OST files. Download to take a free demo to preview software features.

danialjohn
5 - Atom

To The Extract Outlook Attachments form particular email ID and save in folders to use this Outlook PST Extractor Tool with this users can extract what they want to extract as per selection emails, contacts, date, times, send and receive emails, attachments, etc. This is a safely save all data in their original folders as they were. There will be no mismanagement of all attachments of Outlook. This Tool can efficiently extract attachments from all Outlook files and it gives the best result after extracting selective files. Users can easily extract attachments with Emails without getting delete or harm. Users get a new folder or files. Use their test version for more clarity of features. this utility can work with all Windows OS.

Visit here: https://www.osttopstapp.com/extract-outlook-pst.html

lurious23
5 - Atom

I have an instant and the best solution for all technical and non-technical users who want to extract Outlook Attachments from particular email ID and save them in the folder then they should try to extract Outlook email data with the help of ToolsBear Outlook Attachment Extractor tool extracts attachments of all PST and OST files emails, calendars, contacts, and email CC, BCC, users can extract all Outlook PST files through this tool. Users can easily extract all attachments from Outlook PST and store extracted emails and attachments in a PDF file and different folders of doc, xls, zip, rar, pdf, png, html, txt, etc. This utility works with all attachments of Outlook Unicode and ANSI files. Try a free trial to see more features of this app. Users can extract attachments from Windows operating systems.

Labels