Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Error saving wf to gallery

hartgavinw
6 - Meteoroid

a user on my team is receiving the attached error when trying to save a workflow to our gallery. any ideas on how to resolve? the user has previously been able to save flows out to our gallery, and other users aren't impacted. 

error.png

7 REPLIES 7
Clifford_Coon
11 - Bolide

Try looking in the Gallery Workspace, open the workflow message to see if there are any errors displayed.

Hope this helps.

Dan-DeRose
5 - Atom

I'm receiving the same message today.  Sent an email to alteryx support

alexnajm
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

This typically happens when the Server version is different from the Designer version. Can you confirm the two versions?

Dan-DeRose
5 - Atom

I'm using 2022.1 desktop designer, server I think is 2022.3.  I'll upgrade, but man that always results in other issues

Dan-DeRose
5 - Atom

Fixed my issue.  I upgraded designer to 2022.3 and it saved.  Thanks

hartgavinw
6 - Meteoroid

this was like my user's issue as well. will see if aligning on the designer versions resolves the issue

alexnajm
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Either aligning on versions OR having Designer be an older version than Server should do the trick!

Please let us know, and if it works please accept this as a solution so it shows as resolved!

Labels