Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
RÉSOLU

Error on output

ZaydW
Météore

Hi, 

Receiving the following errors when running my workflow 

Error: Output Data (7): Cannot access the folder 

Error: Output Data (9): The field 

Wentzel_0-1602143877544.png

29 RÉPONSES 29
ZaydW
Météore

Still not solved ☹️

atcodedog05
22 - Nova
22 - Nova

@ZaydW 

ok copy this test workflow into the folder where you have saved your current workflow and run it. And let me know the results

ZaydW
Météore

Results are successful

Wentzel_0-1602147650478.png

atcodedog05
22 - Nova
22 - Nova

Hmm

The issue seems to be with a path but dont know which one.

In your current workflow. Just keep only first output and run the workflow. We will troubleshoot and fix it.

@ZaydW , will it be possible for you to share a sample workflow, not asking to send the original data just replace it with some demo meaningful data and the output tools with configuration that you are using, making it easier to solve this issue in a best and effective way.

Thanks.

Sapna Gupta
atcodedog05
22 - Nova
22 - Nova

Hi @ZaydW 

I definitely agree with @grazitti_sapna give this workflow a try in same folder. Its similar to your.

ZaydW
Météore

Narrowed to 1 error - will try and incorporate your workflow now 

Wentzel_0-1602149149041.png

@ZaydW , I have given a try of what you were trying to do in formula tool seems to work for me. Give this a try and try to implement it in your workflow.

First- Save your workflow in the same location as you are trying to save the file in your case I believe your workflow path should be 

"Z:\Alteryx\Master_Flow"

Second-After saving your workflow the output tool of the folder should be configured something like this.

grazitti_sapna_0-1602148953998.png

Third- Before output the data I used formula tool with this config.

grazitti_sapna_1-1602149155401.png

Try this if it works.

@atcodedog05  can you please give it a try as well if it works for you?

Thanks.

Sapna Gupta
atcodedog05
22 - Nova
22 - Nova

@grazitti_sapna thanks. 

Hi @ZaydW 

I am getting the same error as you are.

atcodedog05_0-1602149383200.png

It seems to be because the folders doesnt exist. Like @grazitti_sapna workflow is writing to folder "".\Test\Test1\"+[Field1]+".xlsx|||Matched"" but it doesnt exist in mine so getting an error.

Hence would suggest you to check the folder structure.

Try only [Field1]+".xlsx|||Matched" if it works then take it forward.

@ZaydW , now as @atcodedog05  getting the same error as yours so it means you have to create the folders that you are using in the formula tool in the location first then only it will work or else keep the files in the same location as of workflow as @atcodedog05  suggested.

"\."+[Field1]+".xlsx|||Matched

Thanks.

Sapna Gupta
Étiquettes