Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Dynamic Input Tool

elannacarr
5 - Atom

I am having a hard time getting a workflow to function. It has run before, but now it is not recognizing a file. Does anyone have suggestions for how to go about this?

3 REPLIES 3
BrandonB
Alteryx
Alteryx

The error that the Dynamic Input is giving says that the input does not match a sheet or named range in the file specified. I'm not sure what configuration the interface tool is set to change, but the first thing that I would check is that the fiscal year you are specifying exists in the same pattern/format that has been used previously. 

Do you have a new folder for each year? I am wondering if someone changed the folder year to be written differently than in past years. 

elannacarr
5 - Atom

Thank you for your response. Yes there is a new folder for each year and the fiscal year exists in the same format.

BrandonB
Alteryx
Alteryx

Can you check the sheet name of the file from the previous year and see what it is named? There is a chance that it is named differently which could cause that error. 

Labels