Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Designer Event - Email body parameters

JFurda
8 - Asteroid

I cannot seem to find any documentation around the available parameters for the Event Email. 

Alteryx Event Outputlog.png
I would prefer to limit the Output Log to only show the errors, as that's the trigger for my event. I see in Gallery that the Workflow Results screen has the ability to only show the errors, so I'm thinking that there has to be a way. 

Gallery Error results.png
Does anyone know the proper %parameter to display only errors and not the entire Output Log? 

Thanks! 

3 REPLIES 3
sathyar
8 - Asteroid

In the email body please remove the all the fields and just add %errors% and try it .

JFurda
8 - Asteroid

That does not work. The email just contains %errors% and not the actual errors. 

jelke_1
5 - Atom

I am trying to get at the same info you are....to just email me the errors (like what is shown on the server).  Were you able to solve?

Polls
We’re dying to get your help in determining what the new profile picture frame should be this Halloween. Cast your vote and help us haunt the Community with the best spooky character.
Don’t ghost us—pick your favorite now!
Labels