Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Date Prompt

Ivaturi_Vighnesh
7 - Meteor

Hi. I am new to Alteryx. I was trying to make Analytics app by using date prompt from the Modified start date column in my data. Can someone please help me in building it. I am attaching the sample data. Thank you

5 REPLIES 5
grazitti_sapna
17 - Castor

Hi @Ivaturi_Vighnesh, the modified_start_date column is blank and the modified_end_date column contains values like 99-12-31.

grazitti_sapna_0-1655899430473.png

Can you please look into this?

Thanks!

Sapna Gupta
IraWatt
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hey @Ivaturi_Vighnesh,

What do you mean by date prompt? do you mean a data picker like shown below? Also the Modified start date is all NULL?

IraWatt_0-1655899670843.png

Ivaturi_Vighnesh
7 - Meteor

I am sending the data again. Can you please help me in getting the data based on year_month column using interface tools palletl. I used list box tool from interface pallet but i'm not getting any data from that.

Ivaturi_Vighnesh
7 - Meteor

I am sending the data again as there is some error in previous data. Can you please help me in getting the data based on year_month column using interface tools pallet. I used list box tool from interface pallet but i'm not getting any data from that.

grazitti_sapna
17 - Castor

@Ivaturi_Vighnesh, here is the workflow as per the request.

grazitti_sapna_1-1656085037295.png

grazitti_sapna_0-1656084788378.png

grazitti_sapna_0-1656085173172.png

Please let me know in case you have any concerns and I hope this helps!

PS: You need to replace the input file. 

Thanks!

Sapna Gupta
Polls
We’re dying to get your help in determining what the new profile picture frame should be this Halloween. Cast your vote and help us haunt the Community with the best spooky character.
Don’t ghost us—pick your favorite now!
Labels