Important Community update: The process for changing your account details was updated on June 25th. Learn how this impacts your Community experience and the actions we suggest you take to secure your account here.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Dataverse Connector has issues loading numeric values

williamchan
10 - Fireball

Hey All,

Logging this here since I know at least someone out there will be facing the same issue.

The specific error I'm getting is:

Warning: Dataverse Output (1): Failed to insert records 1 - 5: Bad request syntax or unsupported method..

Context:

I'm trying to load data into Microsoft Dataverse using the Dataverse Output tool. It works great on String-based values. However, it cannot seem to upload any time of numeric values. I've reference previous solution articles regarding Power BI & Dataverse (Solved: DataVerse Output Tool - Alteryx Community) and TPM-522:error:“Bad request syntax or unsupported m... - Alteryx Community

What I've done:

My sample workflow below incorporates those suggestions, but we are still stuck unable to upload numeric data only. I've tried playing with Dataverse and using Floats, and in Alteryx using Int16, 32, 64, FixedDecimal to no avail.

williamchan_0-1668625304240.png

williamchan_1-1668625316976.png

williamchan_2-1668625360479.png

Hoping someone will have the answer or at least the Technical Connector PMs can drop me a line to help resolve! :)

Thank you!

1 REPLY 1
rsm_johnvolturo
5 - Atom

Did you ever resolve this issue?  I'm having the same problem.

Labels