Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Creating Additional Row Formula

Faronnj
8 - Asteroid

Good Morning Alteryx Community, 

I have a very easy problem today but I just seem to not be able to wrap my head around it to get my solution.  I have the following data following my calculations.  

GroupTotalTotal count age groupTotal count per group% in group% in Total
8+_IN100574578.95%45%
8+_OUT100571221.05%12%
8-_IN100434195.35%41%
8-_OUT1004324.65%2%

I am looking to take the total number IN (45 & 41) out of the total (100) and then the total number OUT (12 & 2) out of the total. 

So basically, I am looking to create 2 new cells that use the formulas/cells above to show me the total percentage in and the total percentage out.  If you could include a workspace, I would greatly appreciate it. 

I am sure that this is a simple fix but I for some reason cant figure it out and would greatly appreciate a workspace to show me where my error lies.

Thank you so much in advance,

Nick 

4 REPLIES 4
fmvizcaino
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hi @Faronnj,

I'm not sure if I understood right what you want but I've created an example with what I think it is.

Let me know if that works for you.

Best,

Fernando Vizcaino

Faronnj
8 - Asteroid

Spot on! Embarrassing how easy that was but I couldnt think of it! Must be one of those mornings! As always, thanks Fernando 

afv2688
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Hello @Faronnj ,

that table seems familiar lol.

Are you looking for this?:

Untitled.png

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Regards

afv2688
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Everybody has bad mornings @Faronnj!

No problem, grab a coffee and keep on!

Labels