Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
GELÖST

Chan Analytic Apps on Gallery

Link86
Asteroid

Hi, I am trying to chain two apps on the gallery. The second app pulls data that was saved from the first app as the input so no interface tools are requied on the second app.

I was following the post here https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alteryx-Server-Knowledge-Base/Chaining-Workflows-Together/ta-p/3857...and specifically at the bottom image point 5, how can I point to the second app that is on the gallery. I have tried using the gallery address for this but it did not work.

Any help would be great.

Thank you.

5 ANTWORTEN 5
gabrielvilella
Magnetar

If you use the input file that the previous workflow outputs, it must be set the relative path and the file must be included when publishing to the gallery.

danilang
19 - Altair
19 - Altair

Hi @Link86 

When you designing chained apps, you need to have both of them available on drive and not on the gallery.  Then in the interface designer properties of the first one, add in the local path to the second.   

danilang_0-1646939579109.png

When you save the first one to the gallery or export the workflow, the second workflow will be automatically bundled with first.

In your case, connect to the gallery and download the second workflow to a drive and include this path as the second app.

Dan 

Link86
Asteroid

OK, thank you very much.

sanchit
Meteor

@danilang I am try to do the same thing but second app just doesnt run, its runs in the designer but not in gallery

Beschriftungen