Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Business days calculation between two dates with a holiday input calendar

dcrigger
6 - Meteoroid

Still new to Alteryx and I have a certain issue i am trying to reslove with Business days.

I have a scheduled due date and an actual received date and I am trying to calculate the number of business days between them and input a holiday calendar into the flow to account for the those days. I have seen several different threads on this but I am not getting a clear path forward. If someone could screen shot the flow that could best help me in my situation I would appreciate it.

3 REPLIES 3
JosephSerpis
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hi @dcrigger there is a Alteryx weekly challenge that solves this challenge you might want to look at. Here is the link.

dcrigger
6 - Meteoroid

I have  along list of Data that has scheduled delivery date and accual delivery date and dont need a user selected date this is around 1000 lines 

BenMoss
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

Hi!

ive built a custom tool that allows you to do this, including the option to load a holiday file, it can be found here...

https://gallery.alteryx.com/#!app/Working%2BDay%2BTime%2BDifference/5a0ad875f499c708d037257c

Ben

Labels