Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Boosted model error message

Roche
8 - Asteroid

Hi everyone, 

I have applied several different settings for the boosted model, attempting to test how much memory is needed so these models will run successfully, but all my outputs gives the same error message:

Roche_0-1646143155939.png

I have done searching and looked at the advice given for this error, which is apparently a fake error.  However the data is not going 'through' the boosted model icon.  

I have thoroughly cleaned the data and have the memory limit in the R tool currently set as 100GB.

Does someone perhaps know how I can resolve this error and the fact that data is not let through?

2 REPLIES 2
TheOC
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

hey @Roche 

Are you able to attach your workflow and data by any chance?

Cheers,
TheOC

Bulien
Roche
8 - Asteroid

Hi, unfortunately I can not share the workflow and data.  I do know that it is a memory related problem, since I also have issues with the forest model (which I hope will be resolved soon) because of the memory.  I will attempt the solutions I have for the forest model on these models and if I do not come right I will post again.  Thank you!

Labels