Important Community update: The process for changing your account details was updated on June 25th. Learn how this impacts your Community experience and the actions we suggest you take to secure your account here.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Basic Table - Column Rule - Results are not consistent

weilingwong
6 - Meteoroid

Hi All,

I have added a column rule to the Basic Table tool whereby if the field value does not equal zero, the font color is red. However, the rule is not applied consistently. In the example below, the field value for record 2 should be red. Other records are correct.

column rulecolumn rulerecord 2 is not correctrecord 2 is not correct

6 REPLIES 6
Yoshiro_Fujimori
15 - Aurora

Hi @weilingwong ,

I cannot recreate the issue on my side.

Is it possible to give us a sample workflow which causes this issue?

(You may mask the data where necessary)

weilingwong
6 - Meteoroid

Hi. Sample workflow is attached. The result for record 3 is not correct.

Capture3.JPG

Raj
15 - Aurora

@weilingwong 
small change made and this is working now
please find attached

weilingwong
6 - Meteoroid

Hi Raj. Thank you. Unfortunately, the result is still wrong. I ran the workflow. For record 3 below, the font color should be black if the value is zero.

Record 3 >> if value is zero, font color should be blackRecord 3 >> if value is zero, font color should be black

Raj
15 - Aurora

@weilingwong please match the configurations as this work for me perfectly.

weilingwong
6 - Meteoroid

@Raj 

1) I ran the workflow that you had modified (not my original workflow) and the result is as per the screenshot below. For record 3, the font color should be black when the value is zero.

Capture5.JPG

2) I added back the field Company to the table. For record 20, the font color for the Company should be black.

Capture7.JPG

3) When I ran my original workflow, all the results are correct if I do not select to Group by Company but not when I Group by Company.

Capture9.JPGCapture8.JPG

Labels