Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Alteryx UIPATH integration

NiranjanK1
8 - Asteroid

Hi All,

I have solutions in both Alteryx and Uipath how can merge both the solutions in Alteryx. If any reference workflows please do share to me. 

Thanks in advance 

Niranjan 

6 REPLIES 6
alexnajm
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

There is a UIPath tool that can be used to kick off UIPath processes in Alteryx! UiPath Tool - Alteryx Community

Other info: Alteryx and UiPath RPA - Alteryx

NiranjanK1
8 - Asteroid

@alexnajm Any references videos it would be easy for me to learn and implement. Thanks for the quick response 

alexnajm
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

@NiranjanK1 go ahead and install the tool, and the connection should hopefully be straight forward. The video I could find is here!

Automate your processes end-to-end, spanning both operational activities and the data pipelines that inform them. Alteryx brings analytic intelligence to UiPath bots, and UiPath connects Alteryx analytics to every byte of data in your organization. Analytics made simple. Download your free trial ...
apathetichell
19 - Altair

Questions:

1) Are you going UiPath to Alteryx (UiPath triggers Alteryx) or Alteryx to UiPath (Alteryx works with UiPath)

2) Are you on Designer or Server?

3) Are you using an attended or an unatteded bot?

4) If you are using an Orchestrator and triggering/interacting via Alteyrx - are you using Automation Suite or Cloud?

5) What is your level of access in UiPath?

NiranjanK1
8 - Asteroid

@apathetichell I hope I have answered. 

1) Are you going UiPath to Alteryx (UiPath triggers Alteryx) or Alteryx to UiPath (Alteryx works with UiPath)

I'm taking UiPath Output to Alteryx 

2) Are you on Designer or Server?

I'm using designer

3) Are you using an attended or an unatteded bot?

I'm using attended bot

4) If you are using an Orchestrator and triggering/interacting via Alteyrx - are you using Automation Suite or Cloud?

Yes I'm using orchestrator,  im not using any automation suite

5) What is your level of access in UiPath?

I have prod access for uipath 

apathetichell
19 - Altair

What you are describing is the Alteryx activity in UiPath - and isn't an Alteryx issue per se. I think you want to ask this on a UiPath community channel - or get more specific about an issue you are facing from UiPath to Alteryx (sorry - I only work with Alteryx controlling UiPath not vice versa).

Labels