Alter.Nation

Community news, customer stories, and more!
DanM
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Welcome back to the Road to Inspire video series where we spotlight your life altering analytics stories!  

We made a second stop in Minnesota on our Road to Inspire, where we met with Tessa Enns (@tessaenns) and her daughter Zariah.  Tessa has been an Alteryx user for only six months and is thrilled about the possibilities the platform has opened up for her. She's also very excited to attend her first Inspire conference this June in Anaheim, CA!

Tune in to Episode Two below to find out how Alteryx and her daughter have inspired Tessa!

In case you missed it, catch up with Episode One here.

We hope that this series inspires you to solve the impossible, to seek out thrills, and to understand that the Alteryx platform is more than just a tool. Not only does it help you get your work done, but Alteryx empowers you to make life better for yourself and others. Sounds like I'm preaching, but as a former customer and now an associate, I believe that this platform can do that for everyone. 

Tessa Collage.png

"What my blogs are trying to do is show other mothers, who are maybe in a position I used to be in, to aspire for something great and to know that it's possible"

- Tessa Enns  

Check out Tessa's Instagram Page

https://www.instagram.com/tessyandz/

P1000725.JPG

Help spread the word! Share Road to Inspire | Episode Two with friends and colleagues!

Watch episodes One and Three

Has Alteryx altered your life? Comment below.

Dan Menke
Community Analytics and Operations Manager

Dan is the Community Operations Manager at Alteryx. From optimizing moderation processes, to exploring new engagement techniques, Dan spends his days supporting clients by cultivating great Community experiences.

Dan is the Community Operations Manager at Alteryx. From optimizing moderation processes, to exploring new engagement techniques, Dan spends his days supporting clients by cultivating great Community experiences.

Comments