Important Community update: The process for changing your account details was updated on June 25th. Learn how this impacts your Community experience and the actions we suggest you take to secure your account here.

Alter.Nation

Community news, customer stories, and more!
AlteryxMatt

We have some big changes coming to the way you change your account information! If you have ever worried about losing access to your Community account because you moved companies or lost access to an email address, this is your lucky day!

via GIPHY

What is changing with SSO MFA?

via GIPHY

Have you ever been locked out of your Community account? (reference the above gif to relive that feeling) Starting June 25th, we are implementing account security questions to allow users to access their accounts should they lose access to the email associated with that account

Why is this being implemented?

Me explaining the.gif

We know how much time and effort goes into your Community account, so we want you to always have access to it. These changes are being made so that users can easily gain access to an inaccessible account without having to reach out to support.

How does this benefit me?

This means that if you switch companies, you will be able to answer using your current work email on your Community account without worrying about losing access someday. This would normally be an issue only support could assist you with, but now all users will have the ability to make these changes!

What do I have to do?

We highly recommend logging out of your Community account and logging back in—it's as simple as that! This login will prompt you to select your security questions and fill them out, and you are all set.

We also recommend switching your Community email over to a work email address. This way, you will be able to access support and further personalize your Alteryx platform experience. If you ever leave your company, you now have a fast and easy way to regain your Community account!

Comments