Alter.Nation

Community news, customer stories, and more!
MeganDibble
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Hey Maveryx, we’re excited to announce that we were named #1 on the list of The Top 100 Software Companies of 2023 by the Software Report.

Top 100 award.png

We are honored to receive this recognition, and one thing is clear to us—this wouldn’t be possible without our fantastic Community members. Whether asking and answering discussion questions, contributing to our content, learning from each other in User Group meetings, or submitting product ideas, you improve the Alteryx experience and push us to be our best. Thank you!

In the spirit of this award, we want to start the longest blog comment chain below. Tell us in the comments how you use Alteryx, and let’s build up a list of 100(+) ways to use the software!

Here are some ways I’ve seen on Alteryx used by Community members recently, from the Blogs and Gallery:

These are just a few great examples, but as you know, the possibilities are limitless. I enjoyed gathering these examples and can’t wait to hear more. Your problem-solving skills and creativity are inspiring! And who knows, seeing other Maveryx’s use cases in the comments could help you solve challenges in your next projects.

So tell us—how are YOU using Alteryx?

Megan Dibble
Sr. Content Manager

Hi, I'm Megan! I am a Sr. Content Manager at Alteryx. I work to make sure our blogs and podcast have high quality, helpful, and engaging content. As a data analyst turned writer, I am passionate about making analytics & data science accessible (and fun) for all. If there is content that you think the community is missing, feel free to message me--I would love to hear about it.

Hi, I'm Megan! I am a Sr. Content Manager at Alteryx. I work to make sure our blogs and podcast have high quality, helpful, and engaging content. As a data analyst turned writer, I am passionate about making analytics & data science accessible (and fun) for all. If there is content that you think the community is missing, feel free to message me--I would love to hear about it.

Comments